Offering group benefits to your employees helps ensure their health and wellbeing. However, it is also part of a big-picture business strategy to stay competitive within your industry. Comprehensive benefits packages will attract top talent, increase employee retention rates, and solidify your standing as an employer of choice.
Group Health Insurance
Crafting a group medical insurance plan that benefits your employees but is still affordable to you is not a simple task. At King Forman Insurance Agency, we understand the nuances of group benefits and will help you create a plan that works for everyone. We each perform a plan audit and analysis 90 days prior to your renewal date to ensure that each year, you are getting the most for your money. Additionally, we are proud to offer a wealth of resources through the King Forman client portal. Log in and find the information you need, including:
- Healthcare legislation updates
- Employee-facing newsletters
- Wellness programs
- COBRA compliance information
- HIPAA resources
Voluntary Benefits: Vision, Dental and Disability
Voluntary benefits make core compensation and health benefits packages more appealing and comprehensive. It is an inexpensive way for employers to attract top talent and increase staff retention rates. Have you considered offering any of the following options as part of your company’s benefits package?
Traditional Voluntary Benefits
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Long-term Care Insurance
- Cancer Insurance
- Life Insurance
Non-traditional Voluntary Benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Financial Planning
- Employee Discount and Purchase Programs
- Educational Assistance/Tuition Reimbursement
- Identity Theft Insurance
- Adoption Assistance
- Teladoc – Teladoc offers round-the-clock access to a network of certified physicians who can help resolve medical issues via telephone or online consultations. It’s quality healthcare at a price you can afford.
- LifeLock – LifeLock is an ID theft protection service that monitors and detects ID threats.
- Limited medical plans – These plans are intended to provide you and your dependents basic insurance coverage, capped at specific amounts for specific services.
Our agency understands that the workplace demand for complete and comprehensive benefits can be a bit overwhelming, but we’re here to help! Contact King Forman Insurance Agency at 847-298-0100for more information about how we can help your employees stay healthy and help your business succeed.